Gastric Bypass surgery
Laproscopic Gastric Bypass : $16,999.
Why choose cash payment for Gastric Bypass?
- Many insurance companies don’t provide coverage for weight loss surgery, despite many years of experience showing that weight loss surgery is an important tool in curing problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, reflux disease, and sleep apnea. By paying out of pocket for this procedure, you can start the journey towards a better life and a new healthy you TODAY!
- By paying for this procedure out of pocket, you avoid the lengthy physician-supervised diet required by most insurance companies, which is usually 7 months.
- Insurance companies have very strict requirements to qualify for weight loss surgery, even though the procedure is medically indicated. By paying out of pocket for the procedure, you avoid all of the strict requirements that are unnecessarily created by the insurance companies.
Cash pricing includes…
- Pre-operative testing, including blood work and EKG if necessary
- Pre-operative nutrition evaluation
- Surgeon Fee for the procedure
- Anesthesiologist Fee
- Hospital fee with one night in the hospital after the surgery.
- Post-operative visit with the nutritionist within 4 weeks of surgery.
- Monthly support Group Meetings.
*Based on a patient with a good credit score and a 5 year loan