Revisional Weight Loss Surgery
Pricing depends on the Procedure Needed.
- Remove LAP-BAND® and convert to Sleeve Gastrectomy on an Outpatient Basis $12,999
- Remove LAP-BAND® and convert to Sleeve Gastrectomy on an Inpatient Basis (one night stay) $15,999
- Remove LAP-BAND® and convert to Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass on an Inpatient Basis (one night stay) $19,999
- Convert Sleeve Gastrectomy to Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass on an Inpatient Basis (one night stay) $17,999
- Remove LAP-BAND® on an Outpatient Basis $3,999
Why choose cash payment for Revisional Weight Loss Surgery?
- Many insurance companies don’t provide coverage for revisional weight loss surgery, despite many years of experience showing that weight loss is an important tool in curing problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and sleep apnea. By paying out of pocket for this procedure, you can start the journey towards a better life and a new healthy you TODAY!
Cash pricing includes…
- Pre-operative testing, including blood work and EKG if necessary
- Pre-operative nutrition evaluation
- Surgeon Fee for the procedure
- Anesthesiologist Fee
- Facility Fee
- Post-operative visit with the nutritionist within 4 weeks of surgery
- Monthly support Group Meetings
*Based on a patient with a good credit score and a 5 year loan